Khai Islands Budget Half Day Tour by Speedboat (Morning or Afternoon)
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
Arrive at Khai Nai Island
Swimming, snorkeling and relax on the beach
Departure to Khai Nui for swimming, snorkeling from the boat
Departure to Khai Nok Island
Swimming, snorkeling and relax on the beach.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not allowed over 70 years old, pregnant women, having any medication disability or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Pick up two times a day, morning about 07.00 am or afternoon about 12.00 pm.
- Child is from 4 -11y.o.
- Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim, Phuket Town, Chalong, Koh Siray, Kathu (100 THB/person);
- Kamala, Khao Kaew, Naklaley, Boat Lagoon - (200 THB/person);
- Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao, Panwa, Laguna, Layan,Leam Hin, Rawai, Bang Tao, Surin, Ao Por, Talang, Nai Harn- ( Private Transfer only)
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Water and fresh fruits
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
Copy of vaccine certificate
Khai Island Tours have 3 small Islands are Khai Nok, Khai Nai and Khai Nui located 15 minutes by speed boat to the first Khai islands are surrounded by crystal clear waters with tropical fish beautiful rock formations, coral and beautiful beaches. Khai Islands Tours are for half day tour and are suitable for all ages especially for the kids because the shallow water around the islands is very safe for the kids to enjoy swimming with fishes. Known as a tranquil beach destination, Khai Island is located along Phang Nga Bay near Phuket. It encompasses a total of three islands namely Koh Khai Nok, Koh Khai Nui, and Koh Khai Nai. On this day trip, you will board a speedboat to visit all of the islands. It only takes 15 minutes from the jump-off point in Phuket before the vessel reaches the white sandy shores. You will then get to try snorkelling for a glimpse of the colourful fishes and corals hiding beneath the blue waters. In the past, the months of November and January had been recorded to have dolphin sightings. However, the marine mammals are not guaranteed to appear on any trip, as their appearance is still a matter of chance. Meanwhile, the shallow waters on the shore make it ideal for the children to swim in. Before returning to Phuket, you will be given ample time to relax along the shore or to swim some more.
Koh Khai Islands are situated on the east Phuket Thailand - little more than crystal water meets beautiful coral reefs. There is a lush tropical forest cover half of the island, the other half is covered by a white sandy beach. You can even touch tropical fish swimming in shallow water, while you are giving them some breads. Snorkeling and swimming tour are also recommended on travel to Koh Khai Island.