Big Game Sport Fishing Day Tour at Raya Islands
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
Check in at port.
Start trolling on the way to Raya Islands
Lunch on board
Optional swimming from boat, snorkeling and relaxing
Trolling on the way back to Chalong Bay.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 17:30PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Non Fishing: 1,300 THB/Person.
- Phuket Town, Rawai, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim - (200 THB/person);
- Kamala, Boat Lagoon, Leam Hin, Siray Bay - (300 THB/person);
- Surin, Bangtao, Laguna, Layan, Panwa - (400 THB/person);
- Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao, Ao Por - Private Transfer );
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
English-speaking tour guide
Fruits in season and other beverages
Mask, snorkel and life jacket
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Chalong bay. After a quick welcome drink depart from the pier and cruise to the fishing grounds south of Phuket, about 45 minutes away. Trolling gear is set out on the way. The focus of the morning fishing is catching the bait fish for use in the afternoon game fishing.
-Lunch is freshly prepared (from your catch) aboard the boat and eaten at Raya Island. There is time for swimming and snorkeling in the bay. Racha island has crystal clear water and is full of reef fish.
Afternoon, fishing session is focused on game fishing. Big game fish like Marlin and Sail fish are sometimes caught. The most common catch is Tuna and Trevally.
On arrival back in Chalong bay in the late afternoon you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Phuket Fishing - Fishing in Phuket is not yet discovered by the crowds. On your Thailand vacation you too can experience the excitement of fishing on Black and Blue Marlin, Tuna, King Fish, Wahoo, Shark or Barracuda in the warm waters of the Andaman Sea around Phuket. Phuket, the \'sea Fish Capital of Asia\', offers you fishing all year round.