Coral Island Full Day Budget Tour by Speedboat
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
Check in at port.
Arrive at Kahung Beach
Relaxing on the white sand beach
Swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear water
Lunch at Kahung Beach Restaurant
Free time for relaxing on beach chair, swimming and snorkeling
Optional hornbill feeding, exciting sea sports such as Parasailing, Banana Boat, Scuba Diving, Sea walker (extra charge)
You will experience the crystal blue water in which you can snorkel to see a variety of corals and fish from the boat.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
- Phuket Town, Leamhin, Rawai, Chalong, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim - (100THB/person);
- Panwa, Boat Lagoon, Koh Siray, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Laguna - (250THB/person);
- Layan, Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao, Ao Por, Talang - ( Private Transfer );
Speed Boat with full insurance
Thai-English speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Water and fresh fruits
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
Dreaming of an ideal tropical island holiday, sipping coconut on a sea bed and moving your hips to a bongo beat ? Then the Koh Larn, prominently called the Coral Island, is your perfect destination in you next trip to Phuket:
● Relax & rejuvenate spending leisure time on beach
● Indulge in water sports activities
● Clear blue tranquil water to go swimming & Snorkeling
● Enjoy the crystal clear waters
● Delicious local lunch to savor.
Coral Island (Koh Hae) is situated 10 km south of Phuket, the island is surrounded by multicolored coral reefs. Sea activities as scuba diving, banana boat rides, parasailing and sea-walking are available on the island.
Coral has two long stretches of white, sandy beach with crystal clear water with plentiful of tropical fishes waiting to be fed, and a few quiet bays on the other side. A short trek over the small hill and rocks leads to a small quiet cove with a beautiful beach, an excellent hideaway during the day.