Krabi 4 Islands Snorkeling Tour by Big Boat and SpeedBoat
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
Relax on the white sand bank linking Tap Island and Mor Island. Enjoy snorkeling among coral reefs and fishes outside Chicken Island.
Sunbathing at Poda Island.
Visit Phra Nang Beach and explore Phra Nang Cave.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 12 y.o.
- Stay in Ao Nang after the tour and return on another day at 15.30 for 200 baht per person. Just specify return date in the information box on the shopping cart page. The fee is to be paid in cash to the tour operator during the tour.
- 16 Nov - 31 May: The tour operates everyday.
1 Jun - 15 Nov: The tour operates on Wed, Fri & Sun.
-The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (200 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (300 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (500 THB/Person);
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Child - 300 THB
Big Boat Ticket
Speedboat with full insurance
Mask and snorkel
drinks and fresh fruits on board
English-speaking tour guide
What to bring:
Extra set of clothes
Phra Nang Beach from inside the cave, Krabi's beautiful coastline consists of hundreds of islands and is one of the province's most attractive assets with towering limestone cliffs, soft white sand beaches, small coves and offshore islands. A few very popular spots to visit are the powdering white sand bank at Koh Tap, the stunning Phra Nang Bay on Railay Peninsula, Poda Island and Chicken Island for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling.
Take the speedboat to Krabi archipelago and explore all the major sightseeing spots including the famous sandbank, Talay Waek, between Tap and Mor Islands, the most dramatic beach of the Andaman archipelago at Phra Nang Beach, Poda Island and Chicken Island.