J. Bond + Khai Island Regular Tour by Speedboat
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
Check in at port
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack.
Arrive Panak Island sightseeing wonderful stalactite, cave and lagoon.
Visit Khao Phing-Kan and Khao Tapu (James Bond Island) where filmed Jame Bond 007 “The man with the golden gun”.
Sightseeing great mangrove forest viewing “Puddle Rock” and Ancient paintings
Enjoy with quality lunch buffet on Panyee Island
Depart from Panyee Island to enjoy canoeing among mangrove forest at Hong Island then
sightseeing and amaze in Scooby Doo rock shape
Snorkeling or Swimming and relaxing on white sandy beach at Koh Khai Island (Snorkeling from the beach).
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen 75+ and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 11 y.o.
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon, Phuket Town, Koh Sirey- (100 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tritrang, Sapum, Khao Kaew, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Naiharn, Rawai - (200 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Ao Por - (300 THB/Person);
- Klok Kloy (Aleenta, The Hot Spring) - (700 THB/Person);
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Canoe & Paddle man
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
Copy of vaccine certificate
Paddle off for a day of adventure on this 7-hour kayaking tour of the caves, cliffs and islands in Phang Nga Bay. This surreal landscape, made famous by the James Bond film ‘Man With a Golden Gun,’ offers a wealth of fascinating geology and stunning scenery. Kayak through the caves, islands and cliffs of Phang Nga Bay on this trip from Phuket Explore the surreal geology of Phang Nga Bay, made famous by the James Bond film \'Man With a Golden Gun\' Navigate inside a \'Hong,\' an enclosed tidal lagoon surrounded by steep cliffs on all sides Cool off with a swim on a secluded beach Great trip for nature lovers and those looking for outdoor adventure. This is a unique experience that takes you into the famous Phang Nga Bay. Made famous by the James Bond Movie - Man with a Golden Gun. The newly discovered sea caves and \'Hongs\' are an exciting feature. Hong is the Thai word for room. These Hongs are open-air cliff-lined cylindrical tidal lagoons connected to the outside world only through stalactite-filled tunnels which were undiscovered until the spring of 1990. Of course, there are many secluded beaches here and this trip would not be completed without visiting one for swimming.
Discover James Bond Island where the James Bond movie Man with The Golden Gun that Was filmed in 1974, located in the Phang Nga National Park which has most spectacular Scenery, where secret lagoons open into meet the amazing majestic caves, this trip Offers spectacular scenery and amazing views of the Phang Nga National park. Khai Island is quite out of the way and uninhabited, the small island has a splendid coral reef suitable for snorkeling and seeing colorful fishes, also for a great relax on a beautiful white sandy beach at one of the best Khai Island on the day.