James Bond + Canoe Luxury Tour by Speedboat
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
Check in at port
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack.
Enjoy amazing canoe scenery of Phang Nga Bay at Hong island
Sightseeing at Panak Island and enjoy the fantastic limestones
Strolling into the cave
Enjoy the tasty local food on the floating Restaurant at Panyee island
After lunch relaxing and leisure your time
Visit Koh Tapu Island, known as Jame Bond Island, famous after the filming of \'The Man With Golden Gun\' movie
Khao Ping Kan - Leaning rock
Heading to Naka Island as our last destination for sun bath
Swimming and relaxing on the beach.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon, Phuket Town - (100 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tritrang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Naiharn, Rawai - (200 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (300 THB/Person);
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Canoe & Paddle man
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
Copy of vaccine certificate
Kayak through the caves, islands and cliffs of Phang Nga Bay on this trip from Phuket Explore the surreal geology of Phang Nga Bay, made famous by the James Bond film \'Man With a Golden Gun\' Navigate inside a \'Hong,\' an enclosed tidal lagoon surrounded by steep cliffs on all sides Cool off with a swim on a secluded beach Great trip for nature lovers and those looking for outdoor adventure.
This is a unique experience that takes you into the famous Phang Nga Bay. Made famous by the James Bond Movie - Man with a Golden Gun. The newly discovered sea caves and \'Hongs\' are an exciting feature. Hong is the Thai word for room. These Hongs are open-air cliff-lined cylindrical tidal lagoons connected to the outside world only through stalactite-filled tunnels which were undiscovered until the spring of 1990. Of course, there are many secluded beaches here and this trip would not be completed without visiting one for swimming.
Paddle off for a day of adventure on this 7-hour kayaking tour of the caves, cliffs and islands in Phang Nga Bay. This surreal landscape, made famous by the James Bond film ‘Man With a Golden Gun,’ offers a wealth of fascinating geology and stunning scenery. Feel like an island castaway as you navigate your kayak inside some of the area’s ‘Hongs’ (enclosed tidal lagoons) and stop to cool off with a swim at a secluded local beach. Your Phang Nga Bay Tour also includes a guide, lunch and round-trip hotel transport.