Phi Phi + Khai Island + Maya bay Budget Tour with Lunch by Speedboat
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
Check in at port
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack.
Arrive at Phi Phi islands
Relaxing and swimming at Pileh Lagoon
Have fun jumping from speed boat to emerald lagoon surrounded by limestones
Enjoy a great lunch at beachside restaurant on Phi Phi Don island
Free time on the beach
Go to Monkey Beach then sightseeing at Viking cave
Enjoy photo taking, swimming and snorkeling
Stop at Maya Bay where the movie The Beach was filmed
Relaxing on the white sand beach and crystal water
Enjoy taking photo with view of great atmosphere
Arrive Khai Nai Island, relaxing on a white sandy beach or snorkeling and swimming.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen 75+ and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 3- 11 y.o.
- Kata, Karon, Tritrang, Patong, Kalim, Phuket Town, Chalong, Koh Siray, Kathu (100 THB/person);
- Kamala, Khao Kaew, Naklaley, Boat Lagoon - (200 THB/person);
- Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao, Panwa, Laguna, Layan,Leam Hin, Rawai, Bang Tao, Surin, Ao Por, Talang, Nai Harn- (300 THB / Person)
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
Copy of vaccine certificate
They’ll transfer you and your companions from the hotel to the pier, you’ll be riding air-conditioned vehicles.
Coffee and tea at the pier.
On the first departure, you’ll head to Phi Phi Islands.
Once you arrive, you’ll be able to go snorkelling and fish feeding at any of the islands.
Next stop would be to Pileh Lagoon, Viking Cave and Monkey beach.
Sea Food and Thai Buffet lunch at the famous Phi Phi Don Restaurant, then it’s off to Koh Khai Nok Island.
You and companions can enjoy any activity at Khai Nok Island like beach activities, swimming, snorkelling or just relaxing.
When the clock strikes 4:30pm, it’s time to leave Khai Nok Island and go back to Phuket.
The last leg of the tour would be your arrival back to the hotel at the end of the day.
Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi Island is currently one of the world’s main snorkeling and diving destinations for tourists. It’s located between Phuket and Krabi but Phi Phi Islands actually belongs to Krabi province.