Phi Phi + Khai Islands Budget Tour by Speedboat
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
Sightseeing at Viking Cave and Monkey Beach.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
- Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon, Kata, Karon, Patong, Town - (200 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (500 THB/Person);
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Lunch, fruits in season and other beverages
Mask, snorkel and life jacket
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
They’ll transfer you and your companions from the hotel to the pier, you’ll be riding air-conditioned vehicles.
Coffee and tea at the pier.
On the first departure, you’ll head to Phi Phi Islands.
Once you arrive, you’ll be able to go snorkelling and fish feeding at any of the islands.
Next stop would be to Pileh Lagoon, Viking Cave and Monkey beach.
Sea Food and Thai Buffet lunch at the famous Phi Phi Don Restaurant, then it’s off to Koh Khai Nok Island.
You and companions can enjoy any activity at Khai Nok Island like beach activities, swimming, snorkelling or just relaxing.
When the clock strikes 4:30pm, it’s time to leave Khai Nok Island and go back to Phuket.
The last leg of the tour would be your arrival back to the hotel at the end of the day.
Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi Island is currently one of the world’s main snorkeling and diving destinations for tourists. It’s located between Phuket and Krabi but Phi Phi Islands actually belongs to Krabi province.