Phi Phi + Bamboo Islands Luxury Tour by Speedboat
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (200 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Thalang, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (500 THB/Person);
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Lunch, fruits in season and other beverages
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Trip by Speed boat visit of Phuket would not be completed without a trip to Phi Phi Island, The Phi Phi Island is one of the most beautiful nature and great landscape in the world. The journey is just about 50 minutes to get the sister island Phi Phi Ley then heading to see Loh Samah Bay, Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, Monkey Beach. Get full of snorkeling time and then go back to the Tonsai Bay at Phi Phi Don for Lunch.
A Phi Phi Island Tour is a must on any visit to Phuket. The Phi Phi Islands are situated only 40km south east of Phuket and consist of six Islands. The major Islands are Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley with the famous Maya Bay where they made the Movie The Beach. Bamboo Island is one of the most beautiful National Park islands in Phuket. Enjoy swimming in the warm, shallow waters or just relax on the white sandy beach. From Bamboo Island, you will head to Koh Yung for snorkeling in the crystal clear water and feeding the numerous fish.