Phi Phi + Bamboo Islands Luxury Tour by Speedboat
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
Check in at port
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack.
Arrive at Bamboo Island
One of the most beautiful spot in Andaman Sea
White sand and turquoise water blend seamlessly for marvelous view
Enjoy your time for swimming and snorkeling
Walking around and relaxing on a beautiful area
Enjoy a great lunch at beachside restaurant on Phi Phi Don island
Free time on the beach
Relaxing and swimming in emerald lagoon at Pileh Lagoon
Enjoy Paddle Board
Go to Monkey Beach then sightseeing at Viking cave
Stop at Maya Bay where the movie The Beach was filmed
Relaxing on the white sand beach and crystal water
Enjoy taking photo with view of great atmosphere.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen 75+ and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -11 y.o.
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon, Phuket Town - (100 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tritrang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Naiharn, Rawai - (200 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (300 THB/Person);
- Klok Kloy (Aleenta, The Hot Spring) - (700 THB/Person);
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Speed Boat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
Copy of vaccine certificate
Trip by Speed boat visit of Phuket would not be completed without a trip to Phi Phi Island, The Phi Phi Island is one of the most beautiful nature and great landscape in the world. The journey is just about 50 minutes to get the sister island Phi Phi Ley then heading to see Loh Samah Bay, Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, Monkey Beach. Get full of snorkeling time and then go back to the Tonsai Bay at Phi Phi Don for Lunch.
A Phi Phi Island Tour is a must on any visit to Phuket. The Phi Phi Islands are situated only 40km south east of Phuket and consist of six Islands. The major Islands are Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley with the famous Maya Bay where they made the Movie The Beach. Bamboo Island is one of the most beautiful National Park islands in Phuket. Enjoy swimming in the warm, shallow waters or just relax on the white sandy beach. From Bamboo Island, you will head to Koh Yung for snorkeling in the crystal clear water and feeding the numerous fish.