The Spirit of Phang Nga Bay Cruise by June Bahtra
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
- operate every Monday and Wednesday only.
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - Free
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (500 THB/Person);
3,800 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Thai buffet lunch on board, tea and coffee and free flow soft drinks
A long-tail boat ride
Life jacket and Insurance
What to bring:
Shorts & Light T-shirt
Light Deck Shoes
You will be picked up from your hotel between 7 and 8 a.m. and transferred to the June Bahtra, moored at the Yacht Haven Marina pier. During the cruise, you will enjoy breathtaking views of Phang Nga Bay. On a long-tail boat, you'll visit fabled James Bond Island and mangrove forests. Your final stop will be at a floating village called Panyee village, after which you will be served a delicious Thai buffet lunch on the boat. In the afternoon, enjoy relaxing, sunbathing and swimming at your leisure. In the late afternoon you will cruise back to Phuket Island and transfer to the hotel.
With a capacity of less than 30 guests per cruise, this cruise offers a relaxing way to admire the spectacular scenery and visit popular tourist attractions in Phang Nga Bay with enough time to enjoy swimming in the ocean.