James Bond + Canoe Regular Tour by Speedboat
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
- Strolling into the cave.
- Treat yourself by swimming relaxing on the beach at Naka or Lawa Island.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (200 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (500 THB/Person);
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Coffee and Tea @ Pier
Speedboat with full Insurance
Canoeing with paddle man
Soft drinks on board
Seasonal Fresh Fruit
Crews and Captain
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Feel like an island castaway as you navigate your kayak inside some of the area’s ‘Hongs’ (enclosed tidal lagoons) and stop to cool off with a swim at a secluded local beach. Your Phang Nga Bay Tour also includes a guide, lunch and round-trip hotel transport. Kayak through the caves, islands and cliffs of Phang Nga Bay on this trip from Phuket Explore the surreal geology of Phang Nga Bay, made famous by the James Bond film 'Man With a Golden Gun' Navigate inside a 'Hong,' an enclosed tidal lagoon surrounded by steep cliffs on all sides Cool off with a swim on a secluded beach Great trip for nature lovers and those looking for outdoor adventure.
This is a unique experience that takes you into the famous Phang Nga Bay. Made famous by the James Bond Movie - Man with a Golden Gun. The newly discovered sea caves and 'Hongs' are an exciting feature. Hong is the Thai word for room. These Hongs are open-air cliff-lined cylindrical tidal lagoons connected to the outside world only through stalactite-filled tunnels which were undiscovered until the spring of 1990. Of course, there are many secluded beaches here and this trip would not be completed without visiting one for swimming.
Paddle off for a day of adventure on this 7-hour kayaking tour of the caves, cliffs and islands in Phang Nga Bay. This surreal landscape, made famous by the James Bond film ‘Man With a Golden Gun,’ offers a wealth of fascinating geology and stunning scenery.