Hanuman World Phuket Zip line Tour 10 Platforms + Roller + Sky Walk
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
Receive your free bandana, helmet and equipment.
Enjoy the activity in the jungle including water break.
Return back to the welcome center for seasonal fruits and receive your free T-shirt.
- Customer weight must not be over 120 kg, Senior citizen 60+, Children less then 4 years of age and pregnant ladies is not allowed.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time;
- Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Phuket Town, Panwa, Rawai, Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao - (200 THB/Person);
- Ao Por, Layan, Naithon, Naiyanh, Mai Khao - (600 THB/Person);
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Experienced English Speaking Zipline Staff
First Aid Insurance
Equipment from Europe(France)
Ziplines experience 1 hour
2 Abseil Points
1 Spiral Staircase
Cash Voucher 300-(Tree Monkey Restaurant)
What to bring:
Shorts & Light T-shirt
Copy of Passport
Flying Hanuman is a thrilling, exciting and fun experience that will have you flying from tree to tree via zip lines starting and ending at 28 different platforms. The activity area covers 80,000 square meters of lush jungle forest. You will be assigned to a small group of people and each group is accompanied by several experienced zip line guides that will assist you and instruct you all along the way to ensure your absolute safety. You are at all times tied to safety lines at the platforms and double safety lines while on the zip lines.
What Flying Hanuman aimed to achieve was to provide travellers with exceptional service, enjoyment, excitement and memories without impacting the natural balance within the forest environment surrounding it.