Day 1: 06:30 am
Pick up from your hotel
Visit the temple of Paradise and Hell (The Dragon Temple). There you can go through the throat of the sacred dragon, explore a beautiful cave and face the Yama demon. You will also have the opportunity to see the Buddhist hell and punishment for earthly sins and after you will purify in paradise.
Visiting the elephant SPA. Enjoying elephant mud treatments, bathing and shower with elephant, baby elephant show. Elephant trekking.
12:00 Departure by long-tail boat to the floating bungalows, sightseeing on the Cheow Lan lake. Stop for photo shoot at the Quilin rock.
12:50 Lunch at the floating restaurant. Traditional thai lunch. Check-in at the floating bungalows
13:40 Relaxing and swimming in the freshwater lake, tree bungee jumping, fishing, self-paddle canoe adventure around the floating bungalows
17.00 Evening safari on a long-tail boat, opportunity to see the wild animals of the National Park (monkeys, nocturnal cats, wild boars, rare birds).
19:00 Thai traditional dinner at the floating restaurant. Free time.
21:00 Overnight at floating bungalows. The most pleasurable pastime is admiring the starry tree-silhouetted sky while listening to the insects’ chatter, and breathing in the moist, earthy smell of Mother Nature.
Day 2: 07.30 am
08.00 Morning boat safaris on the lake, the opportunity to see the breathtaking views of the untouched nature of the National Park.
09:00 Departure from the hotel on a long-tailed boat to the pier, sightseeing the lake view.
10:00 Arrival to the pier
10:15 Enjoying the amazing views of Cheow Lan lake viewpoint.
10:30 Departure back to hotel, sightseeing along the way.
13:30 Arrive to hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -8y.o.
- single supplements 1,500 THB / Person, pay cash during on tour date
*National Park Fee is to be paid in cash during the tour: Adult - 400 THB; Child - 200 THB;
*The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (200 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (500 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
2,900 THB/Car - up to 4-5 pax;
4,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;