Transfer Phuket - PP Tonsai - Phuket - Standard
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 7:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon, Koh Siray, Town - (250 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala - (500 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Rawai, Nai Harn, Panwa, Ao Por - (800 THB/Person);
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Round Trip Ticket - Standard seat
What to bring:
Take the hassle out of your Phi Phi Island visit by booking a low cost resort transfer online to pick you up from the airport or even your current hotel if your already staying in Phuket or Krabi. Scheduled Ferries are the cheapest and most popular way to get to Phi Phi Island. Ferry crossings take about 2 hours from Phuket and roughly 90 minutes from Krabi depending on conditions. Ferries to Phi Phi island run every day all year round. Most of the year the trip is fairly smooth although conditions can get a little more choppy during the months of September and October.
Travel between Koh Phi Phi, Phuket, Koh Samui, Koh Lanta, Railay, Ao Nang, Krabi, Koh Tao, Koh Pha Ngan or one of the other beautiful small islands in south of Thailand with PhiPhi-ferry.com! It will take you about an hour and a half from Phuket to Koh Phi Phi with its beautiful white, sandy beaches, turquoise waters and awesome rock formations.