ATV + Rafting + Flying Fox Tour
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 7:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (200 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (500 THB/Person);
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Round-trip transfer by air-conditioned minibus
English-speaking tour guide
White water rafting
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
White water rafting is offered in Phang Nga Rafting Camp and provides for a thrilling and fun experience on rubber rafts taking 6 people each. After initial instructions and training, the tour guide will lead you down the river through the jungle rain forest on an exciting 5 km level II-III ride.
The trip heading to Phang Nga Province, about 80 Kms from Phuket and rafting on the main Phang nga river. Whether you are white water rafting for the first time or an experienced rafter looking for lots of adventure, Those new to rafting will have a guide and some basic training before their trip to ensure their safety and comfort whilst they enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Phang nga river.
Explore the rivers and jungle of Phuket on a full-day tour that includes a fun-filled combination of white-water rafting on Khlong Song Phraek River, an all-terrain Fish Spa and time to relax and swim at a secluded waterfall. Sample several different outdoor adventures and learn from your experienced guide about the region's plants, animals and local villages. Lunch and round-trip hotel transport by private vehicle are included.