Elephant Trekking & Show + Ox-Cart Riding + Buffalo Half Day Tour
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (200 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (500 THB/Person);
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
English-speaking tour guide
Fruits in season and other beverages
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Trek through dense tropical jungle on the back of an elephant up to the island's mountain viewpoint and experience the amazing panoramic views.
Enjoy an unforgettable experience as you take part in the baby elephant massage and meet and feed elephants during the Island Safari elephant show. Then observe trained monkeys and gibbons pick coconuts from trees in the monkey show. Meet a local farmer at his traditional Thai-style home and watch a demonstration on how to grow rice and harvest it with the help of a water buffalo, before having a go at riding an ox cart through rice fields and tropical fruit plantations.
Enjoy a wonderful elephant trek at safari camp. Elephant trekking is an unique opportunity to interact with Thailand’s gentle giants in their native jungle environment. Overgrown rainforest covers mountains and numerous waterfall streams are all around. These picturesque jungles are inhabited by an astonishing diversity of wildlife rare mammals and colorful birds you won’t find anywhere else in the world.