J. Bond + Canoe by Speedboat + Monkey Cave + Waterfall
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
Operate Only : Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (200 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (500 THB/Person);
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Lunch, fruits in season and other beverages
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Khao Phing Kan is an iconic sight, fondly remembered as the hideout of James Bond’s nemesis, Scaramanga, in The Man with the Golden Gun. Our superb full-day Phang Nga Bay tour takes you up close to the towering limestone peak for excellent views, as well as many other amazing destinations in this protected area. You’ll never forget this exciting James Bond Island tour, and it’s sure to be one of your best mementos of Thailand. Board our comfortable and stylish speedboat and let us whisk you off into the lush beauty of Phang Nga Bay. You’ll then enter the famous caves, hongs and lagoons of Phang Nga Bay Panak and Hong Island. A lot of our guests recommend this as the absolute highlight of the tour - it is truly mind-blowing!
This James Bond Island Tour lets you explore the stunning highlights of Phang Nga Bay by Speedboat from Phuket. Discover amazing lagoons & kayak the hongs with our experienced guides. Full day James Bond Island Tour is one of the best-selling tours that most tour agencies have offered for both Thai and foreign visitors all year round.