James Bond + Canoeing by Cruise Boat 3 in 1
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
Depart from Panak to Hong Island and enjoy sightseeing from the boat
Have a great Lunch on board
Where "The Man with the golden Gun"
Depart from James Bond Island to location there you will enjoy swimming and relaxing
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 3-12 y.o.
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (200 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (500 THB/Person);
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Boat with full insurance
Experienced escorted guide
Round Trip by Boat & Canoe
Coffee & Tea
Buffet Lunch on Board
What to bring:
Shorts & Light T-shirt
Light Deck Shoes
Visitors should spend a full day exploring the islands on a boat touróopt to get around in a luxurious speed boat, a traditional junk ship, a longtail boat, or in less intrusive sea canoes and kayaks. In addition to admiring Koh Tapu from afar, James Bond Island tours typically include a sightseeing cruise of Phang Nga Bay; canoeing or kayaking to the limestone caves, mangrove forests, and beaches of Thalu Island and Khao Phing Kan. Due to the protected nature of the national park, visiting the islands independently is nearly impossible, unless you have a permit and a personal boat.
While the islandís increased popularity created a higher risk of pollution and boats are now forbidden from approaching the colossal limestone islet known as Ko Tapu, opportunities for swimming, kayaking, and sightseeing still abound in the surrounding area.