Phi Phi + Khai + Koh Yao Yai Islands Tour by Speedboat
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon, Koh Siray, Town - (300 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala - (400 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Rawai, Nai Harn, Panwa, Ao Por - (500 THB/Person **Single supplement 500 THB);
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Lunch, fruits in season and other beverages
Mask, snorkel and life jacket
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
First time in Phuket? Phi Phi Islands is a must for first timers. It is the topic of conversation for travellers all over Thailand. A Phi Phi Island tour is the most popular activity in the region. Phi Phi Islands are situated 40 km south-east of Phuket and consist of six islands. The major ones being Phi Phi Don, which hosts the bohemian town of Phi Phi Islands, and Phi Phi Leh with Maya Bay which featured in the movie "The Beach". Phi Phi Islands are famous for its limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the emerald green waters, white powdery beaches and its many coral reefs offering great diving and snorkeling. All Phi Phi Island tours will take you for great sightseeing, swimming and snorkeling at Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove, Viking Cave and Monkey Beach.
This Phi Phi Island tour by speedboat will give you a chance to see many different islands in one single Phi Phi Island tour. There is no other Phi Phi Island tour that covers more islands than this classical "Phi Phi 6 Islands Tour".