Surin Islands Full Day Tour by Speedboat
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old. **Islands are closed from 01 May – 31 Oct**
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (250 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (400 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (500 THB/Person);
Private Transfer Phuket area, up on request:
3,500 THB/Car - up to 4-5 pax;
4,800 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Lunch, fruits in season and other beverages
Mask, snorkel and life jacket
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Along the western coast lie wonderful coral reefs. Blessed with beautiful bays and fertile tropical forests, the park is ideal for both scuba diving and forest trekking. More important, the islands are dwellings of sea gypsies. Interesting natural attractions in the park include: Koh Surin Nua & Koh Surin Tai Are blessed with over ten wonderful bays of which Mae Yai, Mae Yai and Luk bays are most renowned. Fantastic undersea world could be experienced here. Service Center, Housed in the park’ s office, displays history of attractions within the park including exhibition on marine ecology and sea gypsies’ ways of living.
The Surin Island archipelago is located in the Andaman Sea just north of Phuket. There are 5 islands in total, of which the best known are Koh Surin Nuea and Koh Surin Tai. The islands are world famous for their marine life and spectacular dive sites including Richelieu Rock, rated one of the best dive sites in the world. This is an excellent tour for snorkel enthusiasts with plenty of coral and fish to see.