Mai Ton + Raya + Coral Budget Tour by Speedboat
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
Check in at port
Breakfast: tea, coffee, juice and snack.
Snorkeling from the boat viewing corals and variety of colorful fishes
Sightseeing around island for finding dolphins (some days may not be found)
Depart from Maithon island to Racha Yai island
Swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear water
Lunch at Patok beach
Enjoy with beautiful view from restaurant
Departure from Racha Yai to Coral island
Relaxing on the white sand beach or swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear water.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen 75+ and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 3 - 10 y.o.
- Phuket Town, Rawai, Naiharn, Chalong, Kata, Karon, Patong, Tritrang, Kalim, Kamala, Boat Lagoon - (200 THB/Person);
- Siray Bay, Panwa - (300 THB/person);
- Bangtao, Surin - (400 THB/person);
- Naiyang, Naithon, Mai Khao, Ao Por - ( Private Transfer );
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Speed Boat with full insurance
Thai-English speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack
Water and fresh fruits
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
Have fun on white sand beaches on Racha Yai with some of good restaurants and dive at Racha Noi which is mostly undeveloped site of the area. Coral Island, known as Koh Hae. It features two beaches called Long Beach and Banana Beach. Interact with beach activities on the Island, like parasailing, canoeing or go extreme on the banana boat.
Mai Ton Island is mostly undeveloped with its golden sand beaches and dolphin watching is one of the most popular entertainment for the tourists who visits the Island. Explore the Coral and Raya Islands also known as Racha Islands, excellent for diving and snorkeling day trip destination.