Similan Island with Lunch by Speedboat
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
Depart to Similan Islands by speed boat
Arrive at Similan Islands, first snorkeling and appreciating the underwater world, viewing beautiful fishes and colorful corals at Island No.5 and No.6
Take you to Island No.4 (Koh Miang), relaxing at Princess Bay with your own leisure on the beach
Enjoy with quality lunch box set on Island No.4(Koh Miang)
Depart from Island No.4 to Island No.9(Koh Ba Ngu) for snorkeling at Christmas Point or Namchai bay, the highlight area where there are attractive coral reefs and a variety of colorful fishes
Take you to visit a Sailing rock which is the landmark of “Similan Island” at Island No.8 (Koh Similan) where you can relaxing, swimming, take pictures or climbing up to a view point on the top of a Sailing rock.
Arrive at private pier(Tub-lamu). Welcome you with a variety of drinks, snacks, tasty papaya salad, fried chicken, ice cream, then bring you back to your accommodation safely.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen 75+ and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 11 y.o.
- Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, Kata, Karon, Tritrang Beach, Patong, Naka Lay, Mai Khao - (100 THB/Person);
- Rawai, NaiHarn, Kamala, Surin Beach, Bangtao, Laguna, Panwa, Ao Por, Layan, Naithon, Naiyang - (200THB/Person);
- Klok Kloy(Aleenta, The Hot Spring), Khao Lak - (100 THB/Person);
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
Similan Islands : A group of 9 small islands 50 kms. off the west coast of Phang-Nga in the Andaman Sea. It can be reached in about 10 hrs by boat from Phuket or 4 hrs from Thap Lamu Port or Takua Pa in Phang-nga. The national-park-on-sea off Phang-Nga, Similan is famous among tourist, both domestic and foreign, for its uncontaminated water and abundant marine life and as a place for angling and scuba diving. And the visibility is the best you will find in Thailand! The dramatic scenery of big granite boulders continues under water, the west side of the islands are exposed to the south-west monsoon that brings rain, strong winds and waves in the summer, (mid May - October). On the protected east side you will find the best corals and beaches - and they must be some of the whitest best beaches anywhere! This gives great variation from dramatic rocks at the west side to white sand beaches and coral reefs in the east. During the monsoon the National Park is closed so you can only visit from October to May.
**Islands are closed from 01 May – 31 Oct**
Similans are Thailand’s best Marine National Park and is scheduled to become a World Heritage Site - Skin-Diver Magazine has acclaimed it one of the ten most beautiful places in the world for above and under water scenery. In short - this is how a tropical paradise should look like! The fact that nobody has lived here and the distance from Phuket and the mainland is what has kept these islands in such a good shape. There are nine islands in the park and they are numbered 1 - 9 starting from the south. Because these are the oldest coral reefs in Thailand, some 5000 years old, there is an enormous diversity in species - both in fish and corals.