Coral Island Half Day Regular Tour by Speedboat
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 -12 y.o.
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (250 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (350 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (500 THB/Person)
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Sea Walker (about 20 Min.) - 1,600 THB/person;
Banana Boat (about 20 Min.) - 800 THB/person;
Parasailing (1 Big round) - 800 THB/person;
Speedboat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Fruits in season and other beverages
Mask, snorkel and life jacket
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Dreaming of an ideal tropical island holiday, sipping coconut on a sea bed and moving your hips to a bongo beat ? Then the Koh Larn, prominently called the Coral Island, is your perfect destination in your next trip to Phuket:
● Relax & rejuvenate spending leisure time on beach
● Indulge in water sport activities
● Clear blue tranquil water to go swimming & Snorkeling
● Enjoy the crystal clear waters
● Delicious local lunch to savor.
Coral Island (Koh Hae) is situated 10 km south of Phuket. The island is surrounded by multicolored coral reefs, hence the name Coral Island. The island has two long stretches of white, sandy beach with crystal clear water with plentiful of tropical fishes waiting to be fed, and a few quiet bays on the other side.