08.30 am / 01.00 pm
Pick-up from your hotel.
09.00 am / 01.30 pm
Visit to Wat Chalong temple, the biggest and most important Buddhist temple in Phuket. Fantastic panorama view over the eastern side of Phuket from Big Buddha. See Kata Noi, Kata and Karon beaches from Karon view point. Visit Nai Harn Beach and Nai Harn Lake. Visit the most famous view point in Phuket at Phrom Thep Cape with views over the rough southern point of Phuket.
02.00 pm / 06.00 pm
Return to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 2 days prior tour date, until 9:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
Additional free stops up on request:
Wat Chalong, Big Buddha, Phrom Thep Cape, Khao Rang ViewPoint, Gems Gallery, Pearl Factory Shop, Cashew Nuts Factory Shop, Central Festival Dep Store;
Additional Charge, is to be paid during the tour:
Snake Show, Crocodile Show, Phuket Zoo, Aquarium, ATV quad bike ride, Elephant Trekking, Dolphin Show, Tiger Kingdom, Bird Park and Show;
Transfer Extra Charge:
The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon, Town - (150 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Yamu, Bangtao, Nakalay, Kamala - (300 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Rawai, Nai Harn, Panwa, Ao Por, Koh Siray - (500 THB/Person);