Koh Ha + Koh Rok - Luxury Tour by Speedboat
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
- Arrived at Rok Island (Rok Nok) for relaxing on the white sand beach and swimming in crystal clear water.
- 3rd Snorkeling at Pakrong Bay or Laemson Bay or choose alternate to relaxing on Mansai beach.
**Islands are closed from 15 May – 15 October every year.**
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- This tour is not advised for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 3 -12 y.o.
**The transfer fee is for round trip from your hotel and is to be paid in cash during the tour:
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon,Town - (300 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tri Trang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Nai Harn, Rawai - (400 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (500 THB/Person);
2,800 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Round trip transfer by speedboat, 1 meal, Soft drink (tea, coffee and fruits), Snorkeling gear (mask, fin, life jacket and towel), Tour guide, Full travel accident insurance;
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Relax, unwind on Rok Island and snorkel directly on the beachfront or venture further out and to different points of the island on the boat, Koh Rok has something for everybody. Koh Ha Normally only visited by scuba divers is now available for snorkeling and is by far and wide the best possible location to snorkel. Each and every part of the spectacular island is surreal paradise. The marine life here is largely untouched by snorkelers and like Koh Rok has crystal clear waters, white powdery sands and many species of marine life.
Koh Rok Well known for its powdery white sands, crystal clear waters, abundance of colourful marine life and still only a small number of tourists visiting at any one time.