Koh Ha + Koh Rok Tour by Speedboat
- Tour Included
- Program Detail
Depart from Phuket to Rok Islands by speed boat
Arrived at Rok Island to 1st snorkeling at Siam Bay(Rok Nai)
Bring you to Rok Nok for relaxing on the white sand beach and swimming in crystal clear water
Lunch on Rok Island and variety of drink
2nd Snorkeling at Pakrong Bay or Laemson Bay to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes
Depart from Rok Island to Haa Island,3rd snorkeling
Departure from Haa Island to Maithon island for finding dolphins. (some days may not be found).
Arrive back to the pier and proceed back to your hotel.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local conditions.
- The times and order of activities are approximate and for guideline only.
- Senior citizen 75+ and child under 1 years of age are not recommended. Guests, who suffering from any medication disability, high blood pressure, heart condition and pregnancy are not allowed to join the excursions.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 8:30 PM (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee room/seats confirmation availability in time; Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Child is from 4 - 11 y.o.
- Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Chalong, Boat Lagoon, Phuket Town - (100 THB/person);
- Merlin, Tritrang, Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Naiharn, Rawai - (200 THB/person);
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Layan, Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por - (300 THB/Person);
- Klok Kloy (Aleenta, The Hot Spring) - (700 THB/Person);
3,500 THB/Minivan - up to 12 pax;
Speed Boat with full insurance
English-speaking tour guide
Mask and Snorkel
Tea, coffee, snack at the pier
Water and fresh fruits
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Copy of Passport
Copy of vaccine certificate
Relax, unwind on Rok Island and snorkel directly on the beachfront or venture further out and to different points of the island on the boat, Koh Rok has something for everybody. Koh Ha Normally only visited by scuba divers is now available for snorkeling and is by far and wide the best possible location to snorkel. Each and every part of the spectacular island is surreal paradise. The marine life here is largely untouched by snorkelers and like Koh Rok has crystal clear waters, white powdery sands and many species of marine life.
Koh Rok Well known for its powdery white sands, crystal clear waters, abundance of colourful marine life and still only a small number of tourists visiting at any one time.