Coral Island (Koh Hae) is situated 10 km south of Phuket. The island is surrounded by multicolored coral reefs, hence the name Coral Island. The island has two long stretches of white, sandy beach with crystal clear water with plentiful of tropical fishes waiting to be fed, and a few quiet bays on the other side. A short trek over the small hill and rocks leads to a small quiet cove with a beautiful beach, an excellent hideaway during the day. Sea activities as scuba diving, banana boat rides, parasailing and sea-walking are available on the island.
Dreaming of an ideal tropical island holiday, sipping coconut on a sea bed and moving your hips to a bongo beat ? Then the Koh Larn, prominently called the Coral Island, is your perfect destination in you next trip to Phuket:
● Relax & rejuvenate spending leisure time on beach
● Indulge in water sports activities
● Clear blue tranquil water to go swimming & Snorkeling
● Enjoy the crystal clear waters
● Delicious local lunch to savor.